Course Request instructions
Please follow suggested courses below for your grade level.
ONLY schedule classes for your upcoming year.
Freshman Information Session for Scheduling Presentation
Auburn Junior Guide
Auburn Senior Guide
*Juniors and Seniors who would like Early Dismissal:
Please have your parent/guardian send an email permission to your Counselor.
4. Click here for presentation
5. Please view Course Guidebook
When your schedule comes out in August, please review it carefully. If there is a issue, please email your Counselor, and they will do their best to solve the problem. Be patient during this time, as the Counselors receive hundreds of emails.
Physical Education Waiver
Schedule Change Guidelines
You MAY change your schedule for the following reasons:
- You are in the wrong level course (i.e. Math, Foreign Language)
- You are filling a study hall with a course/teacher’s aide position
- You are dropping an elective course to pick up a teacher’s aide position
- You are dropping 7th/8th period courses for an Early Dismissal with written parent permission and on track for graduation.
- You are adding in a core/graduation required course
You MAY NOT change your schedule for the following reasons:
- You requested a course, but now you don’t want to take it
- You don’t like the teacher/want a different teacher
- You want to swap an elective for a different one
- You are dropping a core course that you requested
- You are afraid a course that you requested will negatively impact your GPA
- You want to change lunches to be with a friend
Late Arrival Tuesday-different bell schedule
Block 1 (1-2) : 8:10-9:40am
Block 2 (3-4): 9:45-11:15am
A Lunch 11:20am-12:03pm
(5-6 class) 11:55-1:25pm
Singleton 5: 11:20-12:03pm
B lunch: 12:07-12:37pm
Singleton 6: 12:42-1:25pm
Lunch C: 12:55-1:25pm
(5-6 class) 11:20-12:50pm
Block 4 (7-8): 1:30-3:00pm
Singleton 7: 1:30-2:13pm
Singleton 8: 2:17-3:00pm