Athletic Director John Dragas 440.428.2164 E-mail: email@example.com
Assistant AD Shane Hamilton 440.428.2164 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Secretary Ann Fleischer 440.428.2164 E-mail: email@example.com
Middle School AD Tom Brady 440.428.1196 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All schedules will now be posted
Door 16 at the HS is the Athletic Office for tickets or deliveries
2020 Fall Ticket Policy
due to COVID-19 this is the ticket limits for fall sports:
1. All tickets are pre-sale only. All tickets are sold in the athletic office during school hours. NO walk up gate sales at VB, FB or soccer
2. All tickets are $6. No entrance without a ticket. No passes. No senior citizen free admission.
3. Limit of 2 per game for soccer, volleyball and away football games. Only a VB, Soccer, FB, band member or varsity cheerleader can purchase tickets for their own games. No tickets will be sold to the general public.
4. Home FB games- 4 tickets per band, FB, or varsity cheerleader.
5. JV and 9th FB may also require a ticket. Players will get them from school as needed. No entrance without a ticket unless this is modified for JV and 9th football ONLY.
The mandatory OHSAA parent/athlete meeting for fall sports is online for 2020. Each athlete and at least one parent should view the video before September 4
Click HERE to view the video
COVID-19 Waiver form for all athletes. Please make a 2 sided copy and read and sign it to turn in to your coach. Click HERE
ALL forms are now on-line and part of Infinite Campus. Log on to the parent portal to access them- click on "more" at the bottom of the left column then "EMA/Athletics" is the link to click on the bottom of the next page.
The OHSAA physical form is the only paper form you need to turn in. Click on "Forms" to the right to access the physical form.
Seeds Orthopedics will do physicals for $10
Call 440.997.5427 for information
Sudden Cardiac Arrest requirements for parents- Click HERE
Boys soccer link for information- click HERE
Use the quick links in the column on the right to get information on:
Participation fees and physical forms
sign up to work BINGO for your participation fee
contact a Head Coach
driving directions to away events, or to a Madison athletic event
Summer camps and sport specific calendars
how to become a qualified coach for the Madison schools