1. Always give your very best effort.
2. Come to class prepared with all matrerials.
( Paper, Pencil, Math Book, Calculator, Math Binder/Folder )
3. Respect yourself, others, and your school.
4. Raise hand to speak and ask questions if you don't understand.
5. Have a positive attitude.
1. Verbal Warning.
2. Conference with teacher to discuss behavior.
3. Behavioral reflection paper completed and signed by a parent and returned to Mr. Zentgraf the next day.
Parents will be notified of this through email.
4. Contact home (email, phone call) with lunch detention.
5. Office referral for after school detention.